(sorry that my xanga's degenerated to entries of random things which only amuse myself, but I'm in the middle of planning a trip. so, not much time. StoneHenge here I come!)
okay, the comments on the link below made me laugh alot. Funny people. I suppose it won't make you laugh a bit-- you just gotta be a fan/hater of Marmite. I'm a fan.
What the hell I could completely outclass these guys. I just need one other chinese guy to do it with. Who's with me???
Heh. Kids apparently were just fooling around with their webcam. Got passed all over the net (that's a billion ppl in China!) and eventually Motorola picked them up as official spokesmen for their commercials or something.
Um. Okay. I'm really tired. Will update about the wedding later. Possibly next week, when the hired professional photographer finishes posting the pictures on her website.
In other news, proper props goes out TYM for finding on the net a list of Keira Knightley's favorite songs and figuring I would get a kick out of it. And I will. I will scour the net in an attempt to find all 54 songs. I will compile them all in one CD. And I will call this CD: Keira Nightly
For I shall listen to it every night, as I lay on my bed, thinking about the mental connection we now share.
1. Primitive (The Way I Treat You) Ambulance Ltd.
2. Girl From Mars Ash
3. Assessment The Beta Band
4. Hyper-Ballad Bjork
5. Parklife Blur
6. Weirdo The Charlatans U.K.
7. Yellow Coldplay
8. We Used To Be Friends The Dandy Warhols
9. Connection Elastica
10. Misfit Elefant
11. 40' Franz Ferdinand
12. PDA Interpol
13. Cold Hard Bitch Jet
14. Tidal Wave Longwave
15. This Love Maroon 5
16. Float On Modest Mouse
17. Everyday Is Like Sunday Morrissey
18. Last Of The Famous International Playboys Morrissey
19. Time Is Running Out Muse (UK)
20. Live Forever Oasis
21. Wonderwall Oasis
22. Hundred Mile High City Ocean Colour Scene
23. Roses Outkast
24. Big Brat Phantom Planet
25. Pure Morning Placebo
26. Section 14 (Two Thousand Places) The Polyphonic Spree
27. Glory Box Portishead
28. Such Great Heights The Postal Service
29. Movin' On Up Primal Scream
30. Common People Pulp
31. Laura Scissor Sisters
32. Sad And Lonely The Secret Machines
33. Spitting Games Snow Patrol
34. Moongirl Stellastarr
35. Still In Love Song The Stills
36. Motorcrash The Sugarcubes
37. Caught By The Fuzz Supergrass
38. Friday I'm In Love The Cure
39. Dirty Denim The Donnas
40. Groovy Train The Farm
41. Town Called Malice The Jam
42. Somebody Told Me The Killers
43. How Soon Is Now? The Smiths
44. Fools Gold The Stone Roses
45. Hard To Explain The Strokes
46. The Drugs Don't Work The Verve
47. Ride The Vines
48. The Rat The Walkmen
49. Killing World The Washdown
50. The Hardest Button To Button The White Stripes
51. Walk On The Ocean Toad the Wet Sprocket
52. Cornflake Girl Tori Amos
53. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Travis
54. Seven Nation Army The White Stripes
I scored a sweet deal on the camcorder. I waited for the Columbus Day sales to get the best price. Only thing is, I won't have it in time for my cousin's wedding this Monday. It's gonna be in Maine. He's younger than I am, which really puts things in perspective, but I'm happy he's happy. He met her on a camping trip- not online. Not in a bar. It's the way things should be, you know? Storybook.
He's the first one in our family amongst the young adults to get hitched. He's a good catch, so I could see that happening. Great guy, handsome and good work ethics-- o' course! I mean, we're cousins afterall! heh.
I haven't met the wifey yet, but when I asked his brother (who looks like a chinese version of Ross from Friends-- trust me, the resemblence is uncanny) he says: "She's inhumanly blonde."
Can't wait to meet the pair. She must be an incredible girl to tame my cousin. I hear he used to date alot, and because he traveled frequently, he'd have a different girl in different states. And I heard one time, his-wife-to-be actually tracked him down via Greyhound (bus service) because she wanted to be with him. ha. If that isn't storybook, I don't know what is.
Alright, next update will be about the wedding. Maybe pictures.